Hemorrhoids After The Cure

If you're suffering from hemorrhoids, this may be one of the strangest articles you've read on the subject, especially since a cure seems to be light years away. I know the feeling. I've been there. But let me tell you something. Even after the cure, your life will never be the same. This article explains.
I suffered from stage 4 external prolapsed hemorrhoids for over 10 years. Perhaps you know what that's like. Maybe your hemorrhoids aren't as bad. I don't know. Only you can answer that question.
Anyway, one day I found something that effectively "cured" my hemorrhoids. The reason I use the word "effectively" is because, technically, I still have them. They just don't bother me anymore. I now lead a normal life. Well, actually, no; anything but normal. And that's the point of this article.
Sure, I'm pain free. But there is something strange about my life now in spite of this. My life still revolves around my condition. Let me explain how.
In order to remain pain free, I have to administer a treatment to my anal canal each day, 3 times a day. I have to do this especially after each bowl movement. That presents an interesting problem. What if I go out? What if I need a bathroom while I go out? That means I have to carry around my treatment with me. Now fortunately, the treatment comes in the form of two small bottles. So I can fairly easily carry them around. Still, in the summertime, with no jacket and very few pockets, having to carry a wallet and keys and a cell phone, this presents a very interesting problem. Ultimately, I have to wear a sweater with pockets to carry the bottles in. Can you imagine wearing a sweater in 100 degree heat and having people stare at you like you're crazy?
But the inconvenience of having to carry around my treatments with me is just the start. See, the simple fact that I have to carry them around in order to keep my hemorrhoids from flaring up means that I can never truly just forget about my condition. It is always in the back of my mind. It's always there. It will always be there until the day I die. And there will always be that thought in the back of mind, "What if someday my condition goes back to the way it was?"
For now, I am pain free for 2 years, 10 months and 19 days. These have been the best 2 years, 10 months and 19 days that I have had in the last 10 years plus. And for as long as I'm pain free, I'm going to enjoy every single one of those days.
If you're suffering from hemorrhoids and someday find a "cure" you need to be prepared for life after the cure. Because whether you know it or not, it's never really going to be the same again.
If you want to read my story of how I effectively cured my hemorrhoids and live the life I now live, you can find it in my signature below. It's a free report that's only 10 pages long and won't take you long to read. I think it may change your life forever.
Even if not completely.
To YOUR Health,
Steve Wagner
Want to find out how I beat my hemorrhoids without surgery? Get my FREE report To Hell And Back and find out how I am now pain free without surgery of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment